Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Babak Abedi has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Babak Abedi has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Babak Abedi - Posted on August 22nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Babak Abedi - Posted on October 7th, 2014
One of the kindest, most caring doctors I have ever met!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Babak Abedi - Posted on December 10th, 2013
Great compassionate physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Babak Abedi - Posted on December 5th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Babak Abedi - Posted on March 25th, 2013
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Babak Abedi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Babak Abedi's office for more information.
1500 E Chevy Chase Dr Glendale, CA : (818) 863-4225
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Babak Abedi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glendale, CA.