Dr. Babak Imanoel Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Babak Imanoel?

Genuine and smart person!

Dr I. was extremely smart and caring. He walked me through my options and made sure I understood what was going on. I strongly recommend him to anyone!

client

Dr.I just want you and others not to go to B.H.Health it sucks they dont do there jobs was going to O.C. today my paper work was not done if i was going to a program dont go to this one DR.your name is on my bottle so i will be writting more

Arrogant Doctor

This doctor was assigned to my mother following a stroke. He never offered options and immediately suggested I contact hospice. He was good about follow-up calls but his answers were vague and non-committal and he got harsh with me after I made several phone calls asking about meds my mother was being taken on and off of. He chastised me for having a "trust" issue with him.