4.9

Best physician experience I have ever had.

Dr. Moein is authentic, caring, and skills. My recovery time was much faster than expected and quicker than others who had the same procedure.

Satisfied Client!

My experience with Dr. Babak and his staff was excellent! I had experienced a Liposuction procedure previously with a different Doctor and was not satisfied at all. As soon as I saw Dr. Babak he recommended me to have another lipo that can totally fit my body type, unlike my previous Doctor, did. I trusted him thoroughly with what he suggested and they came out perfect! Exactly how I wanted them too! I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much, Dr. Babak Moeinolmoki!

Result Driven!

Incredible results with my Smart Lipo. I've had cosmetic procedures performed by very reputable plastic surgeons in the past, but Dr. Moeinolmoki left them all in the dust. Thank you for the superb results .

Amazing Experience!

I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Babak and his team. During my first consultation, I knew I wanted to work with him. They gave me all the necessary information and confidence to start my Gastric Sleeve Surgery. I felt fully informed and they truly wanted the best results for me. The recovery process was a bit rough, but they were constantly available to answer any questions that I had about the how I was feeling, the medication, etc. I am one-month post op and I’m incredibly pleased with the results. Highly recommend!

Professional!

I've been seeing Dr. Moeinolmoki for about a year for consultation and post-operative care. He and his staff were consistently professional, kind, and meticulous. I've been pleased with my results and would recommend him to anyone.

Accommodating

I went to Dr. Babak’s office to have a consultation. It was an honest feedback and explanation I got from him for the procedures. Everyone was so attentive, friendly, and made you feel at ease. The office was beautiful and so convenient. It was like I’m going to a spa!

The Best Surgeon!

He was the best surgeon! He made me feel so comfortable during the consultation process up to the scheduled surgery. He answered all my questions and concerns. I am 3 weeks post operation and I love my results. I can’t thank him enough. I would recommend DR. Babak to anyone!

Easy To Deal!

I have been to Dr. Babak’s office twice now for a consultation. He and his staff were incredibly friendly and easy to deal with and I never have to wait more than 5 minutes. In and out and the results have been fantastic! I certainly will be back for more.

The Only One I Trust

I highly recommend this surgeon that you can trust when it comes to your body figure. He has been my surgeon and cosmetologist when I had my tummy tuck done. And the outcome I had was great and a lot thing had change since then.

Professional!

Dr. Moein was nice and very professional with his work. My brother had been his patient and he was so great. He performed the surgery very well and my brother had recovered earlier than the expected. Thank you so much Dr. Moein for the wonderful service you had.

Many thanks to Dr. Moeinolmolki and his office staff-- Kami and Tatiana. They helped me through a scary and difficult hospital stay and have been just as caring now that I'm home. Dr. Moeinolmolki has (quickly) answered my calls and been nothing but patient and informative responding to my concerns. I wish all surgeons understood how important it is to be present and kind to their patients.

Gastric sleeve surgery

I had lost 65 pounds so far after my gastric sleeve surgery. Dr. M made me feel confident about my decision to have the surgery despite of all the negativity from family. From the start to finish Dr Moen and his staff were very informative and very helpful in discussing everything that would be involved in my Sleeve gastrectomy procedure. They made me feel very comfortable when I was nervous and anxious about what was going to happen. Everything went great and I am so grateful with the result! I continue to lose 2-3 pounds weekly…..Thrilled!

Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.