Dr. Babatunde Abolade Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Babatunde Abolade?

Posted on March 26th, 2015

He has helped me tremendously! Without his help, I would be in a really bad place (mentally and emotionally).

Professional

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr. Abolade treated my son for ADHD. He always listened to my input and was genuinely concerned with how my son felt about and was affected by the medication. He never pushed a political or social agenda on us in any way and never mentioned anything other than how the medication was working and how my son was doing with school and every day life. He is a good doctor.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

I was a little hesitant about seeing this doctor to begin with because I could not find many reviews, but my insurance has EPS which means if I see one of their doctors I am covered 100%. Dr. Abolade was very nice. I saw a med student first, then was taken to Dr. Abolade's office. The doctor was very polite, and listened. He offered a diagnosis and answered all of my questions associated with it. He also offered me several different options for treatment. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Abolade, and I am going to take my son to see him next month. I highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on September 9th, 2010

Dr. Abolade pushed his personal political and social agenda when he discovered it differed from my own. I found it very offensive that he would do that in front of my child.

Posted on December 2nd, 2017