Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Babatunde A Ojo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Babatunde A Ojo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Babatunde A Ojo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I've had my first visit with Dr Ojo about 5 yrs ago. I was seen by several drs including an emergency room visit. I ended up traveling 2 hrs to see Dr Ojo after getting a good recommendation and the fact that he took my insurance. I had been sick for 2 months and within a week after seeing Ojo, I started feeling better. I think he is a great dr.
He is knowlegeable of his profession. He cares a lot about his patient. He is friendly,responsible with good attitude towards his patients.Dr. ojo treated people with respect and courtessy regardless of your color,sex, age or creed. He is a doctor with passion, to know him is to love him.He is up to date in priscribing medication. He treated patients fairly regardless of their financial situation which means he put life first before your purse. He is a Godly man with heart full of love and wisdom.Doctor Ojo is surrounded by responsible and dedicated staff.I wish him success and God's blessing in all his endeavourhDr ojo has established himself as one of the best internal medicine practitioner and already excell on tha
32 Years Experience
Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1986
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Babatunde A Ojo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlpha Medical Center, 1815 Fort Bragg Rd, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Babatunde A Ojo in this video.
Dr. Babatunde A Ojo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.