Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Babatunde Orogbemi
Babatunde Orogbemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leonardtown, MD, with other offices in Greenville, NC and Leonardtown, MD . He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Babatunde Orogbemi is affiliated with Medstar St Marys Hospital, Calvert Memorial Hospital and St Mary's Hospital. He speaks English.
Babatunde Orogbemi has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Babatunde Orogbemi has the following 3 expertise
Babatunde Orogbemi has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Babatunde Orogbemi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My daughter was bitten in the face by our German shepherd and she was only 3 years old. She was terrified to have everyone around her eyes and wanting to hold her down for stitches. He was so calm am patient with her and it was also comforting for me to see how he helped her relax. She received 6 stitches next to her right eye and it went smoothly all thanks to his care and patients.
Orogbemi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's Hospital
Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Beaufort County Hospital
Beaufort County Medical Center
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Babatunde Orogbemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leonardtown, MD.