Have you seen Dr. Ram B Kolachalam?

Excellent Surgeon

I have had Dr. Kolachalam for 2 surgeries. He is an excellent surgeon. He and his staff were very professional, kind, caring and informative. I highly recommend Dr. Kolachalam when choosing your general surgeon!

Caring physician and surgeon

I was very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Kolachalam. Even though I needed somewhat urgent surgical care, he took the time to meet with me before the surgery to discuss the procedure and answer all my questions. Despite some complications that he encountered during the surgery, the procedure and outcome were successful. My surgery was done as a minimally invasive procedure, and my recovery proceeded as he told me it would. There was a minimum of discomfort after the surgery and he made sure I was provided with a suitable pain-management prescription. I was surprised at how quickly I recovered. My follow-up visit to his office was equally satisfying. The waiting time at his office was minimal. We reviewed the surgery, follow-up care was discussed and he was again helpful in answering any questions I had. I would not hesitate to see him for any future care. I recommend his services to others needing general surgery.

My complete experience, from initial exam, surgery, post surgical exam, and actual outcome, was excellent.

deborah f

i waited a week for a referral for my son the dr. kolachalam asked if my son had a mental illness and then told us he could not be his doctor any longer we would have to go somewhere else but never gave us a referral. i call because my son is having complications with his surgery preformed by dr. kolachalam, i was told they would call me back and now it is friday and no call from them very up set with the way his staff

Exceptional care. Haven't seen this level of patient advocacy by a doctor since my father was in practice. Office staff is extraordinary as well.

Dr. Kolachalam and staff were very professional, kind and informative. They all made me feel very at ease about my surgery. Providence Hospital in Novi was exceptional as well. Very positive experience.

My first visit

I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Kolachalam and his staff. He was warm and caring, he took the time to explain my condition thoroughly. I was able to prepare easily for my first visit to his office using his just his website. His new re-vamped website was extremely helpful to me before and after my procedure. Thank you! I would highly recommend Dr. Kolachalam when choosing your general surgeon!

surgery

I have had Dr. Kolachalam for 3 surgerys and have found he and his staff to be most courteous and helpfull and he is an excellent surgeon and personality

Office manager,Lynn, is excellent. Gives personal attention to each patient regardless of the large number of people in the office. Remains calm & courteous.

Wonderful Doctor

I recommend Dr. Kolachalam. I went to emergency and was diagnosis with a gall bladder problem. I met Dr. Kolachalam in my hospital room. He was the kindest person I have ever met. He was caring and knowledgeable about what was wrong with me. The surgery went fine and my follow-up care was great!

Amazing Service

Dr. Kolachalam was a great doctor. Helped answer all of my questions and concerns. Staff was very kind & helpful throughout the entire process of planning & prepping for surgery. I would deff recommend dr.kolachalam to anyone considering surgery!

Great at Laparoscopic

I had a ruptured appendix and was warned by other medical consults that my surgery would start as laparoscopic, but probably not finish as such. Dr Kolachalam did it all laparoscopically .. even though my surgery took almost 2.5 hours. I would highly recommend him. His added hours made my recovery a couple weeks instead of months.

Dr. Ram B Kolachalam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Novi, MI.