Dr. Babuk Ghuman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Babuk Ghuman?

Awful

Posted on September 14th, 2017

This Doctor is very unprofessional.

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I was referred to Dr Ghuman by my primary care doctor in 2015. My first vist went very well Dr. Ghuman was very nice I told him what I had been going through for years with chronic lower back pain, He said he would be able to help with Epidral injections. I had 2 done which did help for a time then at the suggestion of one of his PA's to try the IV push which was a cocktail of vitamins & pain blockers which also helped me tremendously in the beginning I would get maybe 1 month of relief. But as time went on about a year in every month for a visit the office wait time would be 2 to 3 hours each time which is ridiculous and the office staff didn't care they would just say he's backed up if you want to reschedule for another you could, at that point I needed refills so I didn't have a choice but to wait. On one of my office visit I got there and was able to see him right away thought this is going to be a good day. When he came in to see me he was pleasant we talked briefly he asked how I was doing so I told he that I had start getting headaches which I never get. He said that he could fix that with a trigger point injection which had already been approved by my insurance so I was happy about that and prior to that I was told about how helpful the shots could be for my headaches from his PA but not in to much detail. I have had shots before but this one would be different when he said that he could do the shot that day I figured it would be simple, 1 or 2 needles in my neck or should so 2 staff members came in the room told me to lean toward and pull my hair up it's fairly long so I did but instead of explaining the procedure to me before hand they started putting gel through out my hair. I asked what are you doing and they said this is what needs to be done before the injection. I got upset because I had just had my hair straighten the day before, needless to say my hair is super curly so getting it straighten is a big deal. Dr. Ghuman came in and said what 's the big deal he couldn't understand why I was upset, I said you didn't explain what you were going to do before your staff came in and that this was the first time that I've had this type of procedure done that's all I said and then he proceeded to act as if I did something wrong by expressing how I felt about the whole situation. Then while he said standing over me putting the needle in my scalp he said that he didn't want to see anymore after this. Then proceded to usher me into the office of the administrator of the office to talk to her as if she could make what just happen to me better. I had never been treated in that way from a doctor in my life. I was so upset I was shaking at the way he had talk to me in that way as if I did something to him personally.He is a very unprofessional doctor, very arrogant and rude. It's disappointing and unfortunate because he is good at what he does .

The true power of healing.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ghuman now for almost 3 years. When Dr. Ghuman received my file I had millions of questions. No one tells you when you have an auto accident about the true damages your spine has endured. I fractured my spine 11 years ago. Every sensation of pain, numbness, burning and tingling electric shocks to the extremities known to man I have endured. My first visit with Dr. Ghuman was very emotional for me (I have been dealing with chronic back pain since I was 16 years old) . He understood my symptoms, he genuinely felt my pain. Dr Ghuman said one thing that shattered my universe. No doctor I have ever met has looked me straight in my eyes and with such confidence and compassion said " I am going to make you feel better" Dr. Ghuman meant those words. Today I went in for my injection treatment and already I feel so much better. The first time Dr. Ghuman told me about the venipush treatment and what it would do I accepted to take the treatment right away. For the first time in 10 years I was able to stand on my own without lowerback, leg and foot pain. He really means what he says. Dr Ghuman has an amazing amount of compassion and he truely hears you. Dr Ghuman has given me an input in my treatment. He gave me back my life. No one wants to live with chronic pain Dr Ghuman goes above and beyond for his patients. I have refered many people to him. Everyone benefits from his knowledge, experience and calming demeanor. Dr. Ghuman is simply amazing. I am thankful that I met the greatest doctor who fulfilled his promise of making me feel better.

Horrible All Around

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I went to him because he was referred to me by a friend. First visit was ok. He recommended that I get epidural injections in my lower back, a GON block in my neck, and trigger point injections. A couple weeks later they call to schedule my appointment for the injections. They said the insurance didn't approve the GON block or the trigger point injections. I cancelled the appt because I wasn't going to pay twice. I called the insurance company as well as the 3rd party company that does their authorizations. The 3rd party company said that no authorizations were needed for the 3 procedures I was getting. I then called the insurance company to verify that the procedures are covered and they said they were. I then called back the office and told Amberly thaw names of the people I spoke with and what was said to me. I asked her to pass the information on to whoever verifies insurance. My friend text Dr. Ghuman personally and all of a sudden I get a call to schedule the visit for all 3 procedures. I asked if they talked to the insurance company and got everything straightened out and they said yes. Now I go to the surgery center for the procedures and I had to wait 2 hours because that's how far behind he was. When I finally get back to the triage part the girl that was talking to me told me the procedures that they were gonna do. Trigger point injections weren't on the list. I asked why and she said because the insurance isn't going to cover it. She also said that the insurance isn't covering the GON block either but Dr. Ghuman is gonna do it anyways. I was very upset. I told her that I have the information to Amberly and they were supposed to re-verify my insurance. She left me sitting there for another 20-30 minutes while she supposedly called Dr. Ghumans office to see if anyone re-verified. She came back and said she spoke to everyone and they didn't know anything different with the insurance. When I got done with the injections I went home. I called Amberly to ask her why she told me I was getting al 3 procedures and I didn't get them. She said that the girl from the surgery center never talked to her. His staff is incompetent. Since the day after the injections I shake, my arms and legs, are weak, my arms burn and I am nervous. I called and left a message on his MA's voicemail to tell him what was going on and I never received a call back. 3 days later my friend text Dr. Ghuman and all of a sudden I get a call. I asked her why it takes a text to Dr. Ghuman to get a call back and she rudely sarcastically "Oh, I'm sorry I never got a message from you!" I said of course you didn't. He had to call me in Valium for my shaking and nervousness. I went to see him the other day for a follow up. I made a list of the problems I've been having. I had to wait over an hour cause once again he was running behind. When he finally came in the room he asked what was going on. I tried to hand him my list and I asked him where he wanted to start and his response was "I don't want to start anywhere." I list the list in my purse and just sat there. I told him about the symptoms I was having and he said "I have you 2 injections in your lower back and blocked the pain so now your feeling other issues!" I don't believe that because I've had injections twice before by another doctor and never experienced what I'm going through. I hen processed to tell him about his staff not returning phone calls and screwing up with the insurance and cut me off and had an excuse for everything. I was crying and he went out and grabbed a card from some lady that said what a good doctor he is and how he helped her husband. (Was this supposed to mean something to me or make me feel better?) He said that I could go somewhere else but they aren't going to help me like he can. He must think he's gods gift to medicine. He is arrogant and cocky. I told him that he was going to stick up for his staff no matter what and he replied "you're right, I will stick up for my staff until the end!" I said ok then, we are done here and I waked out. Now I'm probably going to receive a ridiculous bill for the GON block that he chose to do on his own even when he knew the insurance wasn't going to cover it. I will NEVER refer anyone to him. I have to have a nerve study done and the Neurologist that I went to said that the GON block probably caused some nerve damage.

quality care towards better health

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Cares about the future of his patients, not just next refill, he's genuinely concerned with getting you better, your quality of life back where it was. All with a warm compassionate smile. he cares.

Posted on October 13th, 2014

I wasn't to pleased with the duration I had to wait to see him, I showed him my concern and my discomfort he immediately reacted. I feel he is a good Physician.

Poor Office

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I went to Dr Ghuman for years,They started putting me with his PA Jahiro,I went to the head of the office to see if I can see my DR and my next visit I was fired.This office is terrible and dosent care how long you wait they laughed about the comments that were said in the waiting room after waiting 4 hour..

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr./staff call-backs, very poor.

very unsatisfied patient

Posted on February 21st, 2011

your methods as a doctor are terrible.you need to putt your patients needs before your own and your assistants.

A Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr. Ghuman has given me a couple of injections for my herniated discs. It always works and he always manages to do it so that it causes me no stress or discomfort. His bedside manner is very uplifting and he is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met!

Dr Guhman

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

If you want a doctor that cares Dr Guhman is the guy I been going to him for awhile,He really listen's my son has been sick and he cared so much he is the best in Vegas.plus he takes great care of me I wouldn't want any other doctor..

Posted on May 27th, 2010

this doctor is AWSOME. i absulutly love him. He is there to help you no matter what. However, the office staff should all be fired and MUST be replaced. My gush i have NEVER EVER seen office staff this bad any where in the world. They are hurrible. Its sad the doctors are so good and the staff's are so bad. everytime i have to wait more than 2 hrs in the waitting room with an appointment. i can see and hear everyone is agrivated with these satff everytime i go there.