Dr. Bac Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bac Nguyen?

Love Dr. Nguyen!

Posted on May 6th, 2014

For almost 7 years, my fiance and I have been seeing Dr. Nguyen. He is just amazing. At one point, our pediatric office was not helpful with our children, so we switched the kids over also. Dr. Nguyen is the only doctor my youngest has known. He takes the time to work with you, he remembers and asks questions about daily lives, and he always seems to figure out that one problem no one else could. I wish I found Dr. Nguyen years ago. The staff? I cannot forget how sweet, kind and efficient they are. My kids love to see the ladies, and get their stickers. They always ask how they are feeling and really care about their patients.

Dr. Bac Nguyen

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Nguyen has been my physician for at least 5 years. He is a doctor who listens to his patients, takes as much time as you need to explain what is going on with you. He makes sure he gets you to the right physician if he is unable to help you. He calls in your prescriptions right away. He returns phone calls, which is a rarity. He has a wonderful personality.

Posted on December 4th, 2017