Dr. Bachir K Younes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bachir K Younes?

Outstanding I.D. Doctor!

Dr. Younes is the most efficient doctor I have had the pleasure of having. He will stay by your side until the infection is conquered or under control. He is highly intelligent and professional. We are fortunate to have him in the Valley!

He has a bad bedside manner

The first visit I was impressed because of the way they all worked together & how thorough they were. But the 2nd visit he gave me no chance to speak, got up in my face and yelled at me wanting to know where I did my medical training. He literally threw me out of his office without letting me say a single word in my own defense & I still dont know half of what he was yelling about.

I was treated by Dr. Younes for almost 2 years with no improvement.

Both doctors in his office were very knowledgeable, patient and compassionate of my concerns and given particular medications had helped my condition emensley and yes I would return should I find the need.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Younes completely cured my MRSA. He and his staff are currently treating my staph and pseudomonis infections. His staff are all very professional and caring.

One of the best doctors in the WORLD

The back office staff is amazing.....front and billing......not so much.

Spends time needed

I am one of the really lucky people to have been able to live Areally fun life with great family friends and haven been blessed with ca great education and been places and seven things that many people only get to read about. However about five years ago my body and my mind started having some major disagreements over what I could aund could no longer due. I Had to give up sailing for a major biack problem, diving for a major endrocrine issue (my pituartary gland quit functioning and mythyrooido gland went on un scheduled sit outs., I had to give up my Honda Goldwing outfitted with a sidecar for my working dogs. I traded that for a reoccurring bout with staff infections that have seem to hit at least once a year and they take usually 6 to 8 weeks to clear up. Sometimes leaving blood clots ion it's wake from line they leave in my arm for the iIV fluids I would have to take on a daily basis. Dr Younes and his whole team seem to understand each patients issues and treat treat them individually. They are very understanding about your individual care needs and do their best. They have a great talent in knowing when it's a patients discomfort and pain speaking or when a patient is just trying to audition for a new stage roll that may be coming up at mthe local play house.

i know why he was voted most compassinate doctor. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

Speaking as a patient, he is the best! Knowledgeable, has patience and respectful. He actually saved me from a bad experience with another doctor. I am much better now! I have and will continue to recommend him to others.

Brilliant doctor

Very intelligent doctor.very impressed by his diagnostic skills and bedside manner. Worth the little wait time.

the receptionists were horrible... simply horrible.

Dr. Bachir K Younes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Desert, CA.