Dr. Badar Mian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Badar Mian?

Saved my life!!

Posted on May 28th, 2017

I had the aggressive form of prostate cancer. I met with 2 other specialists before undergoing robotic surgery. I am cancer free and without urine leakage.

Saved my life!!

Life saver!!

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in the Saratoga Springs areas but I was treated by Dr Mian using the davinci robotic system. Dr Mian discussed with all of the ins and outs during two different appointment, and set my mind at ease. I was back to full activity in 2 weeks and have recovered those "important" functions! My wife and I are so thankful!!

Dr. Mian is Exceptional

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Dr. Mian became my 15 year old son's Urologist 3 days ago as a result of a trauma. In addition to being extremely professional and knowledgeable, Dr. Mian is a very compassionate man. Dr. Mian displays a very nurturing personality and is approachable. His bedside manner with patients and their parents is outstanding. Dr. Mian is also reliable, prompt, and thorough. He arrived close to midnight last evening in order to perform emergency surgery on my son and spoke to me at length prior to and after the procedure. He has an exceptional team of residents and is obviously a leader in the fields of Urology and education. I highly recommend Dr. Mian and his team at Albany Medical Center.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on April 15th, 2010

I had advanced bladder cancer at age 40. He saved my life through radical surgery and made a new bladder! Can't thank him enough.

Best urologist I have had....

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

I have a complex urological problem and have been treated by 4 urologists in Albany and in New York city. Dr. Mian has been by far the most attentive, caring and competent physician so far. The wait time is a little more than I would like but I can spend time to get excellent care.

Posted on June 28th, 2017