- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Badie Alakech MD
Dr. Badie Alakech, MD is a doctor primarily located in Minot, ND, with another office in Denver, CO. Their specialties include Pathologist.
Dr. Badie Alakech has 2 locations
Dr. Badie Alakech has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Badie Alakech has the following 4 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
Dr. Badie Alakech Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1 Burdick Expy W Minot , ND : (701) 857-5214
- 717 Yosemite St Denver , CO 80230
More about Dr. Badie Alakech
Badie Alakech, MD, is board certified anatomic and clinical pathology. A graduate of the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine in Syria, he completed residency training in Pathology at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. His training also includes post-doctoral research at the University of Texas School of Public Health in Houston and a fellowship in transfusion medicine at Bonfils Blood Center, Denver, Colorado. HeÂ’s been associated with Pathology Associates of Albuquerque, New Mexico, for the past two years.