Dr. Badih Adada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Badih Adada?

CYberonics had a program for VNS Vegas Nerve Stimulaion and I volunteered for the study. The stimulator worked for me and when it came time for my stimulator to be replaced, Cyberonisc had closed the program down completely for depression. I ent once a month for five years to finish the program like I said I would and even after the program was closed. After a period of time, our spokesman, Herb Stein, fought for his wife and others that depended on their stimulators to finally have a happy smile on our faced free from depression. CYberonics then contacted Dr. Adada to perform the surgery for replacement of our stimulators so we could be depression free. Dr. Adada was so wonderful and I was so satisfied with his surgery. The date of the surgery was 12/2/13at Cleveland Clinic. I would like to contact Dr. Adada maybe making an appointment to see him. Is that possible? Please send me a response.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Dr. Adada is one of the most thorough, knowledgable, and competent surgeons I have ever dealt with. On top of that, his patience and bedside manner is impeccable.

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Dr. Badih Adada is a most compassionate and caring doctor - he listens to his patient! What a gem! His nurse Elaine seemed a bit burned out and curt. Not as cool as the doctor himself!

Highly Recommend: Bodhi Medical Pediatricians

Posted on April 16th, 2015

best in class doctor. A+

MY SURGERY IN 2012

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I just want to let everyone know how wonderful Dr. Adada was when I had surgery in 2012. Dr. Adada performed a laminectomy L3-L5 and 5 days later I was home and incredibly in great shape. When the physical therapist came to my apt, she asked me, "What did you have done?" and could not believe how I was walking and how I was. Thank you Dr. Adada and staff for a positive surgery.

Brain Surgery

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Dr Adada was recommended to us for my daughter's brain tumor. We were quite apprehensive about this surgery and weren't sure whom to turn to for this operation. Although it is a 4-hour drive to the Cleveland Clinic in Weston, we are quite pleased with the amazing results we have had. His surgical skill is remarkable, of course, but his attention to the patient is wonderful. As for the most important part, there is no trace of the tumor or lining on the MRI at all. She is expected to be back to a normal life now. Incredible-

He's the best!

Posted on September 25th, 2010

One of the Best Neurosurgeons in the USA

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

After being examined by some of the best neurosurgeons in the US, we were refered to Dr. Adada, who agreed to operate on a tumor which literally everyone regarded as inoperable. His training, professionalism and bedside manner are outstanding. YES, he is definitely called the "angel" at the hospital. My father's tumor is gone and thanks to Dr. Adada, we have a dad with us today. May God bless him wherever he goes.

Craniotomy and resection of tumor on 7th cranial nerve

Posted on October 13th, 2009

This man is a God-sent. Bedside manner from heaven above and the most devout medical professional dedicated to "TREATING" as opposed to "FIXING" I have seen in my 31 years of life. I was released yesterday with an extremely rare condition. A tumor was removed and He did the best job humanly possible despite the odds of positive nerve preservation. Please tell him I sent you and relay the messages of praise to this fine student of medical science!

great doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2009

i would follow him whereever his practice was,He did an outstanding job on my surgery

He is an angel

Posted on October 10th, 2008

Dr. Adada, is the one and only neurosurgeon from 6 that i had met who figured out my kind of tumor and actually was an expert in removing it. He is an angel. One of the best.

Wonderful doctor!!!!

Posted on August 4th, 2008

Dr. Adada saved my daughters life! I am so glad that he was there when we got to the hospital and that he was the one to remove her brain tumor. He has followed up on her very carefully and removed the entire tumor as there has been no regrowth.