Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bahaa B Girgis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bahaa B Girgis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bahaa B Girgis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Bahaa Girgis was my husband's and mine, Doctor during the two years we lived in Riverside, CA. He is a very kind, compassionate Doctor. He took care of us very well and we didn't like having to switch to another Doctor when we moved to San Bernardino County in July, 2013. We highly recommend him.
The ones who are writing good reviews must work for this doctor because I had the WORST experience ever. I would not go see him if I was paid to. The staff is rude, the wait time was over 45 min in the waiting room (and I was 15 min early), The wait time in the room was at least 30 min and then the doctor was only 10 min max
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1981
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSudha Moola Md, 3975 Jackson St Ste 208, Riverside, CA
Dr. Bahaa B Girgis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.