Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bahareh Assadi
Dr. Bahareh Assadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury Heights, NJ, with other offices in Kennett Square, PA and Paoli, PA (and 10 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Assadi is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Christiana Care Health Services and Hospital of the University of PA. She speaks English.
Dr. Bahareh Assadi has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Caring and competent physician
Dr. Assadi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chester County Hospital
Christiana Care Health Services
Hospital of the University of PA
13 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Bahareh Assadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bahareh Assadi in this video.
Dr. Bahareh Assadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury Heights, NJ.