Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Baher S Yanni has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Baher S Yanni has the following 7 expertise
- Neck Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Showing 5 of 39
Excellent Pain Management Doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Baher S Yanni - Posted on November 10th, 2017
Wonderful , Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Baher S Yanni - Posted on April 1st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Baher S Yanni - Posted on March 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Baher S Yanni - Posted on May 15th, 2016
Dr. Yanni is one of the most kind and caring physicians. On top of being extremely knowledgeable regarding different pain and treatment, he puts his heart in treating patients, which makes you feel that you are in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone who has a difficult and chronic problem with pain, as he will make sure you are safe, and will try his best to find the treatment that works best for each individual.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Baher S Yanni - Posted on May 11th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1999
Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Baher S Yanni
Dr. Yanni's interests include the treatment of chronic musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, sports injuries, neck and spinal disorders, cancer pain, complex regional pain syndrome (reflex sympathetic dystrophy), post-herpetic neuralgia (shingles), and many other acute and chronic pain syndromes. He utilizes a multi-modal approach combining minimally invasive fluoroscopic and ultrasound-guided interventions with targeted medical therapies and the involvement of physical therapists and other consulting specialists when appropriate. Dr. Yanni feels that the most gratifying aspect of pain management is to facilitate functional restoration and a return to an active lifestyle. Dr. Yanni's medical expertise and excellent bedside manners makes him 2nd to none
Locations & DirectionsSPINE INSTITUTE OF NORTH AMERICA LLC, 300A Princeton Hightstown Rd Ste 202, East Windsor, NJ
Dr. Baher S Yanni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Windsor, NJ.