Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bahman Bandari has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Bandari is great, but I wouldn't recommend him to my friends or family because of his staff. I was overcharged on one of my bills, I brought it to his staff's attention, and they refused to do anything about it because "once the charge is invoiced, it's final." So, now I have to call a number and track down the party that can correct my bill. That seems terrible to me; if Dr. Bandari's staff made a mistake in the bill, it should be their responsibility to fix it. I can't imagine any other industry having a policy where a bill is final, regardless of whether it is mistaken. So, I would not recommend Dr. Bandari's, simply because of his staff's attitude and their office policies. The doctor himself though, he's great.
37 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Bahman Bandari accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSara Asadi Md, 12618 Hawthorne Blvd, Hawthorne, CA
Dr. Bahman Bandari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, CA.