Dr. Bahman Saffari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bahman Saffari?

Life Saver

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr. Saffari and his staff are world class excellent.

Best doctor ever !!!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I had my first surgery ever and was so nervous about it.He made u feel comfortable and was so knowledgeable and took the time to explain things when u weren't understanding them. He has so much compassion and cares so much for his patients. Best doctor I've ever had

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Extremely nice, great bedside manners, one of the best Dr.experience I have encountered during my four year battle with breast cancer and the unfortunate aftermath that Chemo and radiation has left me with. I under went a Hysterectomy due to the high risk of my aggressive cancer metastasizing , Dr. Saffari is the one I chose for my surgery. He has been rated one of the best Doctors by far in his profession. I assure anyone who has to undergo cancer treatment and/ or operations , in my case , a total Hysterectomy, you are in one of the greatest Doctor's hands. I would also recommend him as an oncologist.

Awesome Surgeon and Staff!

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Like most women meeting with a GYN/Oncologist...I was scared. I had a CT scan that showed a mass that was suspicious for ovarian cancer. I work in the Franciscan system and Dr. Saffari came highly recommended by my peers. My initial consult was not what I expected. He talked to me about some pretty tough things, like surgery, cancer, chemo and any other treatment I may need should this mass be malignant. He made a difficult conversation possible, and by the time I left the appointment I felt like I could do anything, and that he would be right there with me no matter the outcome of this surgery. His bedside manner and compassion for his patients is outstanding. His office staff are helpful and are right on it if you need something or call because you just have questions about something. Everything is explained up front, there are no surprises, and being a nurse I hate surprises. I would highly reccomend this surgeon if you are facing a GYN surgery.

Wonderful

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

I had a complete hysterectomy and he was the best. He explained everything to me. I felt like I was in good hands. Im still not healed totally but look forward to feeling complete like my old self again .

By far the best doctor I've ever had

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr Saffari. I started seeing him 5 years ago. I've had over 10 office visits and 2 surgeries. He's compassionate, always explains everything and answers all of my questions, is extremely dedicated and highly respected by other doctors and nurses. He is so gifted and a real blessing to all of us that have crossed his path. I totally trust his judgement and I always know I'm in the best hands with him as my doctor.

Sue

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Saffari. He has an uplifting way about him and you feel very comfortable and at ease after your consultation. The staff is wonderful and very efficient. I have had a much easier recovery than I thought possible and give Dr. Saffari full credit.

new patient

Posted on August 31st, 2012

i was happy with the atmosphere at the office, dr saffari and his staff are very caring and helpful. i was scared and when i had my consultation, he put me at ease. i had great confidence in him and i was grateful for his expertise.

Stephanie

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Saffari by my medical provider because of his experience. He makes time to answer all my questions and make you feel at ease.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2011

I am pleased with Dr. Safarri and his staff as well as Saint Josephs hospital in Tacoma. I had an hysterectomy with the Da Vinci Robot method. Its been a little over 2 weeks and I feel like I could run a marathon although I will take it a little slow (smile)

Excellent

Posted on January 24th, 2011

This is one of the best doctor's appointments I have ever had. There was no wait time to get in. The staff are all 5 star. He is very patient and caring, as are his whole staff. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone that need to see a specialist in this area. The level of comfort was beyond anything I could have imagined.

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I was terrified when I went to his office! By the time I left my family and I really felt at ease. Dr. Saffari and his staff are wonderful.