Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bahram B Ahmadi
Dr. Bahram B Ahmadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sebring, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmadi is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. Dr. Ahmadi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bahram B Ahmadi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Today my daughter had her colonoscopy by Dr. Ahmadi at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center in Lakewood Ranch, Fl. Exceptional personalized care! Awesome team from doctor, anestesiologist, nurses and volunteers. We arrived at 6:30a.m. And went in for prep at 8:00a.m. Procedure at 9:00a.m. My daughter has epilepsy and a neurological condition so we had extensive intake and Dr. Ahmadi and team were well informed. She came through with flying colors with little to no side effects following procedure. While in waiting room I overheard three other patients rave about how good Dr. Ahmadi is. He is the best!
Dr. Ahmadi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Bahram B Ahmadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBahram Ahmadi Md, 7441 US Highway 27 N, Sebring, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bahram B Ahmadi in this video.
Dr. Bahram B Ahmadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebring, FL.