Dr. Bahram Mirza Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bahram Mirza?

Do not use this doctor!

My experience with this man was bad. I had two or three blood test results returned to him that made no sense. He did not have the tests repeated, and without knowing my thyroid hormone levels, he just left me on my old dose.My real dislike of him comes from his nastiness in talking to me. The last time I saw him, I was in tears. I then changed doctors and have since been treated normally and received better care from my new endocrinologist.

Cannot be understood when he attempts to speak English quickly. Did not have my thyroid hormones tested often enough to keep me feeling well. Responde ...

COPD