Dr. Bari F Ceka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bari F Ceka?

The WORST

gave me wrong medicine didn't work stay away. he doesn't help he's a j/o

heartless rude didn't help stay away money hungry overbooked stay away yelled at me shows no compassion

He has an excellent communication,determines right diagnoses,gives right medicines,intervenes with high precision and fast.It is pleasure to be his patient.

Great experience

Great doctor and great bedside manner. helped me lower my glucose and blood pressure. I recommend him

Mother

Horrible just left that office after two and a half hrs w/o being seen... Office girls with there attidudes... My daughter was buring in fever and they are taking people who came in after us..... Definately not a Dr office I would recommend.

wonderful doctor, outstanding human being.

Very Helpful

Yes the waiting time is long but it's because he doesn't turn away patients that need help. The doctor is caring and knowledgable. The wait is worth it and just to set the record straight: "no" they are not money hungry, believe me....

ms

SO DISAPPOINTED WITH HIS STAFF..please bring back your old staff or hire girls that actually know their jobs and not only schuffel files back and forth...

disapointment

disappointed in the time waiting...looked like an urgi clinic not a professional staff...one inparticularly extremely rude, quite obnoxious...dr didn't spend enough time with me

Love the staff and Dr. Bari. What an awesome bunch!!

Excellent doctor

I was recommended to the office after unsatisfactory visits at another MD in Staten Island who only was interested in pill-pushing. Dr. Ceka and his team are excellent, knowledgable, patient, helpful, courteous. They addressed all of my needs, questions, and performed all of my diagnostic exams right in the office. They gave me excellent recommendations and reassured me of my health. Dr. Ceka is honest and so knowledgeable. I used to feel like I had to take a ton of vitamins and supplements to be "healthy", and Dr. Ceka taught me about the proper use and made me feel finally like there wasn't anything wrong with me. The staff are excellent. This is a great office, with a little bit of a wait sometimes but it is well worth it for the quality of care and thoroughness of the Doctor and his team. I am very thankful to have been introduced to such a wonderful doctor. God blessed me.