Dr. Baiju Malde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baiju Malde?

Dr. Baiju Malde is outstanding

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Baiju is one of the best doctor's that I have ever had. She spends time with you to discuss your condition, and treatment and she also gives referrals if needed. She is extremely thorough and patient. She is so awesome, and I hope that she doesn't change. I would definitely refer her to everyone that needs her expertise.

Minor issue, complete service

Posted on June 4th, 2010

I made an appointment to see Dr. Malde because my insurance preferes a different medication. Dr. Malde prescribed it for me 2 years ago and I hadn't had any issues since then. Considering the tine lapse since my last appointment, she treated me like an old friend. On this visit and my initial visit she was thorough and comprehensive, and even referred me to a wonderful gynecologist. She took the time to simply ask about my life which led to me seeking a way to acknoldege her. Thanks Dr. Malde for taking care of me and providing an unusually pleasant doctor experience.

Would not recommend

Posted on April 7th, 2009

I war referred by my family doctor. I had all the allergy symptoms. I'd get rushes on my arm, itchiness, hives. Dr. Malde refused to do allergy tests (unless I'd gave her more specifics, which is ironic. If I knew what was causing the hives, why would I go to see her at the first place). She did a blood test. Described my problems as "jumping hives" <- term that you can't find anywhere. And gave me inhaler and anti-allergy pills without any reasons! Then I had to call for a week to get the results back. When I finally said that the service is absoletly unacceptable, she called me back right away. Very bad experience on any end! Stuff wasn't nice as well, besides receptionists.

Posted on December 5th, 2016