Dr. Bailey S Groseclose II Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bailey S Groseclose II?

What An Amazing Doctor!!!!!!!

My daughter had ti have surgery on her elbow, it wasn't a huge procedure but was vital for her to heal properly. When I met Dr. Groseclose I was shocked by how amazing he was, by far the best bedside manners I have ever seen you just don't usually get treatment like that anymore. He was very thorough and reassuring. He came to visit twice after my daughter was already in a room for the night just to make sure she was OK,and to see what her pain level was at. Also, extremely prompt returning calls to our nurse about questions we had, you can just tell he loves what he does!!! Thank you Doctor Gloseclose for making my daughter so comfortable and fixing her elbow you are an amazing man!