Dr. Bailey Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bailey Lee?

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Expert. Not going to sugar coat things, but will literally save your vision.

Will not be coming back

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Dr was rushing through the appointment, did not want to explain or answer any questions. Spent 15 minutes with appointment scheduler give her all the information i.e. name, address so on, but i was asked to fill out same information again once i got to the office for the appointment, it waste of my time. Front desk personal at Dr's office was rude. But registration lady name Catina was very helpful. Dr's assistant was also was nice. Dr lee was rushing and did not answer my ququestions, but was very quick to ask me to come back and see him again.

Saved my vision.

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

Dr. Lee is the best there is, if you have retinal problems. I had a complete detachment and he saw me after hours near his home. Eventually had to have a vitrectomy, retina would not stop tearing. He always works me into his busy, very busy schedule. Have had tears in other eye and he has sucessfully stopped those. I have no doubt he is the reason I have vision. I can't imagine another doctor taking the amount of time and preautions this man has. His staff is excellent and Ava is a joy. Dr. Lee knows and cares. You do wait to be seen but that is fine with me, he is saving sight. He doesn't waste time and works very hard for his patients.

Always Seems Rushed &

Posted on April 19th, 2012

When I was a patient of Dr. Bailey Lee he always seemed rushed.My retinal reattachment surgery was a nightmare.Still having surgeries (with a different doctor) to correct problems resulting from retinal reattachment surgery.

Posted on October 24th, 2015