Dr. Bakhshish S Sandhu Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bakhshish S Sandhu?

Please find somewhere else to go.

I have been seeing Dr Sandhu at his practice for nearly 20 years, and I have been satisfied with the care, they are great practice, and treat patients professionally and with great care. I will continue to be a friend and patient.

Waiting for 1 hour in the reception and another hour in the patients room. Never seen the doctor personally. I am seeing the Nurse practitioner. I was surprised that I have a prescription refill this month that was prescribed 9 months ago but I never received. Definitely will change the doctor

Bad experience, the girl (PA) he works with is rude

She does want pt to know she is a pa, she usually hide her name tag. She spends less than 5 min with my daughter. She didn't ask proper questions to diagnose, today my daughter is still very sick, I'm transferring to a new doc. Th doc himself is good but look very tired to me. They never call you for follow up after blood work.

RUN - DONT WALK!

I stongly advise against this "doctor".I would not recommend Dr Sandhu to anyone I really cared about after what we went through with him.