Dr. Bakul Patel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Bakul Patel?

Went to get help for addiction. Was ready to do the work to get better. As the office got bigger things changed. Office staff was horrible and Dr Patel just wanted to be paid for a prescription. It seemed like the office staff almost made it a game to come up with a reason to not call back, or not to let the patients back to see the Dr. Medication he prescribes is addictive itself so I had to accept their treatment of me month after month. Was told by the Dr if I didn't like it there were 10 patients who would take my place. That is after I had already paid him thousands of dollars and was now addicted to the Suboxone. Am now at a compassionate place that is helping me wean off all medications. Dr Patel and his office staff look down on the people they are their to help. AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

Excellent doctor. some of you need to get a clue.

This doctor is VERY compassionate. he takes time with me and he figured out what was wrong with me unlike any other doctor. He believed me when I told him about how much pain I was in, unlike any other doctor. Ive seen reviews saying crap about how long the wait time is because he probably is dealing with pharma reps. I havnt once seen a pharma rep there and that insinuation is insulting as far as I'm concerned, The wait time is probably because he is a good freakin doctor.

Not great, but not the worst.

Not bad as a person, but like many DRs today, enticed by what BIG PHARMA offers and $. I saw him years ago, and he was very compassionate and honored the Hippocratic Oath. Over the years he has given in to corporate greed. I guess they are all like that. Great, friendly staff. Some days wait times are longer (1 hr+) because of either over booking or most likely pharma reps coming in.

I would highly recommend this Dr to anyone who is looking to get help with addiction.

great doc

Knowlegable about neurology & psychiatry, and how medications interact with each other.

They truly do care

Everyone working here really does care and truly want to help those wanting it. This is the real deal and great doctor. He will not take you as a patient if your not trying to quit. Please do not take advantage of a great team. They saved my life and I am year clean and stable. Feel like my normal self again. He even encourages weaning off slowly so that shows how he truly cares

Great Doc

I loved Dr Patel. I had to switch due to insurance issues. He was able to help a great deal with my chronic headaches (I've been to over a dozen doctors for them). He weaned me off of a vicodin dependence and I was headache free for the first time in 10 years. They came back eventually, but he gave me many months pain free. He does tend to like to prescribe designer drugs rather than find a root cause, but his methods work (until my body adapted). If I could give his bedside manner 10 stars, I would. He was so patient and skilled with my narcotics withdrawl.

Dr. Bakul Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.