Dr. Bakul T Roy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Bakul T Roy?

BEST Dr. Ever

Dr. Roy has not only saved my life, he has become one of my Angels on Earth. - Kind, Caring, Thoughtful, friendly, knowledgeable are just a few of his Wonderful qualities AMBER HOLMES

0 Out of 5

I DON'T RECOMMEND HIM.

Half Knowledge Guy

Never recommend anyone.

Excellent MD! Great at diagnosing hard to define illnesses.

I first met Dr. Roy when my wife had a mysterious blood infection and she was hospitalized while several tests were run. No other dr could figure out exactly what was wrong, but Dr. Roy did right away and literally saved her life. I liked his bedside manner and was so impressed with his knowledge, I decided to make him my primary care physician as well. Dr. Roy tells you exactly like it is. He doesn't play games, he goes directly for what the issue is at hand even if its not what you WANT to hear. If an illness is beyond his scope of expertise, he has no qualms about referring a patient to an appropriate physician to take over care of said illness. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be called back to a room and then not more than 5 minutes after that before I see Dr. Roy in the room. He is thorough. He explains everything at a level I can understand and even states his belief of why he believes something is happening prior to ordering testing to confirm his diagnosis. I have moved all over the Bay Area, but I will not stop seeing Dr. Roy as my primary care doctor as long as he is in practice in the SF Bay area!

Wonderful doctor and staff. Can't say enough good things about him ad his practice.

His style is different than Dr. Kleinman's, but not worse just different. He is thorough and he takes following up seriously. He is kind, listens and answers questions. His staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. My wait time was so short I barely had time to open my magazine before I was called in.

Previous Patient (He's not Kleinman)

He sticks to a regimented schedule and does not offer additional time once your 15 minutes are up. His ego cannot handle patients researching symptoms and quickly discredits findings. In my case I brought in a 5 year history of symptoms and family history for my spouse (because he was new to the practice and would not have know it) he bluntly said he has time to address 2 questions only. I said I thought my spouse had Hashimoto's Thyoroiditis because... He sai autoimmune in men is rare and was not following CURRENT TSA ranges for findings. He said, your husband is morbidly obese ( I brought a pic 6 months earlier to show not true) if he loses weight he will be fine. After a shouting match insued when I demanded a referral to a Endocrinologist I got one and was right, Hashimoto's Thyoritis!

Superb Family Physician

Dr. Roy is compassionate and extremely competent. He is a doctor who puts a premium on his patients care and communicates very well with patients. We are confident that as our PCP he will make the best decisions for the health of our family as he does with all of his patients. We feel very lucky to be patients of Dr. Bakul Roy.

Dr. Bakul T Roy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.