- St John Macomb-Oakland Hospital Warren Campus
- Beaumont Hospital Troy
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bakulkumar M Patel has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bakulkumar M Patel has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Bakulkumar M Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Bakulkumar M Patel
Dr. Patel graduated from the B J Medical College in 1991. Dr. Patel works in Sterling Heights, MI and specializes in Neurologist and Psychiatry. Dr. Patel is affiliated with St John Macomb-Oakland Hospital Warren Campus and Beaumont Hospital Troy.