Bal Rajagopalan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Bal Rajagopalan?

gtreat doctor,,,recimmend

Posted on November 14th, 2017

great

gtreat doctor,,,recimmend

Posted on November 14th, 2017

great

Posted on November 7th, 2017

honestly 5 stars is not enough for this Dr. and Staff. after many other Dr's giving me false or not confident answers. Dr. Raj was the only one that was honest, suggested i don't do surgery. kept an eye on me carefully and ultimitly did the honest thing. i am happy to say 3 months later i am healing fine thanks to the honest Dr. Raj. i trust him and i would or would not do surgery based on his consultation. Trust him! your body will be happy you did so! I love you Dr. Raj and Staff. thank you!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Raj has been beyond compare. He is kind, caring and excellent in his specialty. I suffered with knee pain for more than 14 years but never felt confident enough in the doctors with whom I consulted to commit to knee replacement. Dr. Raj was patient and knowledgeable as he he explained the pros and cons of knee replacement. He performed the surgery two weeks ago and I could not be happier. Everything went perfectly. I recommend Dr. Raj very highly.

Walking Again

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Since April when diagnosed with bursitus of the hip........I have had consistent progress. r. Raj is great!!!