Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bala C Rangaswami has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 34
I am an RN. Dr. Bala is the first doctor that I have ever gone to who actually makes you feel like a person and not a number or an income! He deeply cares and he spends the time necessary to diagnose and help. He does necessary tests and does not waste your time and money on tests that you do not need. He is warm and caring and takes the time to explain what you need and what your options are. I am allergic to many meds and he always finds a way to substitute. He will work with you on herbals and he will listen! Getting an appointment is difficult and some of his office help can be a bit snotty. (however, I recently learned this is only one person and she no works there.) Bala is so worth getting an appointment with, and so is Chrissy one of his very best NP's. You will never be sorry if you can get Dr. Bala to be your primary physician.
Worst managed Doctor's office I have ever been too. Dr. Bala is wonderful, but I've seen him only once in two years. He was the reason that I went there. No one ever calls you back, they mess up prescriptions nearly 75 percent of the time and sometimes when you call to follow up, they will tell you they have no record of your calling the first time. Really disappointed with the service I've received. If you can only deal with Dr. Bala, and good luck with that, you might enjoy coming to this office. He seems to be a great doctor with a wonderful personality.
Dr Bala is the best!!! Yes, it is difficult to get in to him, and yes sometimes that gets frustrating but when you do get to see him, he listens, cares and acts. When something goes wrong and you need him, leave a message, he answers his messages always! There is a reason it is so hard to get in to him, we all were needing a doctor who actually cares and listens! Yes it is helpful to get your medical records/results and follow up with them at an appointment but that is how most doctors offices are trending now. He is well worth any hassel that you may encounter.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Bala C Rangaswami accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bala C Rangaswami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Noblesville, IN.