Dr. Balakrishna R Mangapuram Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Balakrishna R Mangapuram?

He is wonderful

I saw Dr M for Exam. I thought he was pleasant. I thought the front office was pleasant. My visit was fine.

All this man cares about is collecting money, he has a empty office w just a BP machine and a thermometer!! Your in and out in less than 5min because he don't care about patients, he don't answer questions, etc. if u just want to get antibiotics cause your sick he's ok for that but anything else your wasting your time

Finally A Doctor Who Listens

It was my first visit. He used to be my Ex-Husband's Doctor and it has been 4 years since I last saw him. He listened and that is rare to find. My last doctor was not a listener and his way was the only way, but Dr. Mangapuram listened and offered options. He met me in the midde. That is a great thing.

Great doctor

he's really awkward but he does care. even though i told him i'll never quit smoking, he still tries. Happy new years doc

Diet Program

Started Dr. Mangapuram's diet program. My first visit to the office was prompt the staff got me right in , we did the weigh in and I saw Dr. Mangapuram. He's very nice and listened to my weight loss challenges. His advice was great and the rx he gave me to help with my weight loss has me finally seeing results. I've already lost 10lbs. The office staff was, helpful. The office clean and up to date. Dr. M is a great Dr. from what i can tell. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent

I don't know why the ratings are so low. He is excellent and his years of experience reflect on how he treated me with my health issues. The only thing is that he is difficult to reach at times.

Does not care to follow-up on very important health issues from my past that impact my life now. Does not bother with helping me to take care of physical problems needing specialists. Does not show a real concern for my health and well-being.

Dr. Balakrishna R Mangapuram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.