Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Balakrishna Pai
Dr. Balakrishna Pai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Pai is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems, Arkansas Children's Hospital and National Park Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Balakrishna Pai has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Balakrishna Pai has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Balakrishna Pai has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Balakrishna Pai is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Arkansas Children's Hospital
National Park Medical Center
Central Arkansas Hospital
University Hospital of Arkansas
St Josephs Regional Health Ctr, Hot Springs, Ar
39 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College Manipal
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Balakrishna Pai in this video.
Dr. Balakrishna Pai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.