Dr. Balasubramanyam M Krishniah Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Balasubramanyam M Krishniah?

Attributes that Count

As a retired medical office manager, I look for certain attributes in a doctor, his staff and in the office itself. In a doctor I look for someone who is knowledgeable, spends needed time with their patients and who doesn't forget that humans have feelings and emotions. His staff doesn't have to be all warm and fuzzy, Accuracy and reliability is more my thing. And an office has to be equipped with advanced technology and very clean. I have found what I want and need in Dr K, his staff and in their office. It is great to know that when I need medical care I have found the right place to go.

His diagnosis is verified by appropriate test

I have been a patient of Dr. Krishniah for approximately 10 years. I have found him to be the best informed physician that I have had in quite a while. Before he prescribe any treatment or medication, he verifies his findings with the appropriate test or exam to assure your treatment is not a shot in the dark. I read many reviews are hung up on the office policies. Every organization must have their policies to run a smooth business. I have found the staff to be pleasant, informative and efficient. Nurse Jeff, has been just great during my visits. Dr Krishniah keeps up with my history and compares my progress each visit. He is proficient, knowledgeable, with great bedside manners. He doesn't sacrifice your health by avoiding a confirming test. I will gladly pay the test fee to be assured that I have the correct diagnosis. Overall, I am satisfied with the service and will highly recommend him to others that wants a great physician.

Finally, a doctor I can get in to see!

I left my last doctor, whom I liked a lot, because I could never get in to see him. I had raging poison ivy three times and REALLY needed help but I could not get. I have been seeing Dr. K for a year now - I ALWAYS get in quickly, many times the very next day. He is knowledgeable and competent. The front desk crew is great - professional and polite. I HIGHLY recommend this practice.

Awesome doctor and staff. Highly recommended.

Staff

While Dr.K is a fine physician your staff is a reflection of you. Usually lower end nurses are paid less. Doctors trying to save money. Ever notice Chick Filet, Publix & Quik Trip employees are a cut above. That's what Dr K is missing. Nurses who care about people. Not just looking for a paycheck. It takes so little effort and a few extra words to make a patient feel cared for. I guess that's hard for this staff to understand

Beware of Nurse Pracitioners and Desk Staff

Dr Krishniah and his nurse Jeff are awesome! However, the front desk personnel need more training. The nurse practitioners are need to pay more attention to how they are treating patients or go back to school to learn how to treat patients. The Office Manager, Jhanhhanva, has no compassion and very unprofessional. She does not care if the office helps or keeps patients. After being a patient for 7+ years, I'm having to switch doctors because of the office manager and the desk staff. Very unfortunate.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Krishniah saved my life. I had extremely high colestrol and triglycerides and now all my number are excellent. Dr. Krishniah listens well and suggests ways to keep me healthy. I like the way he is patient with me when I have questions. He is an excellent doctor and would recommend him to others