Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Baldemar Covarrubias Jr?

Great People

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I have been coming to see Dr. C for 3 years-I only see him-NO PA's. Everyone here are great, nice and caring. I am glad that I choose Dr. C as my doctor.

Put out!

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Have been going here for a number of years never have met Dr C only the Pa's some are better than others. Less than desirable visit.. After not being there in 10 months came in for treatment of bronchitis, asked the PA several relative questions only to be told he had spent too much time with me and should charge me double. That I needed to come back for follow up on my questions. Wow. Appears its all about numbers and $ . Maybe time to find another Dr. A Dr who will treat me and see me directly. If you have to see a PA here, Anne is the clear choice to see.

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I have never seen a doctor. Only see Nurse Practitioners. Cannot get any accurate information on tests performed or xrays. Can't get answers to any questions. The only reason I go is to get my prescriptions refilled. That's all they're good for. If you're really sick you better look elsewhere for a doctor because you won't ever see a doctor at this place. They show no interest in a patient and you know less when you walk out than you did when you walked in.

You never see the REAL doctor!

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I have been here several times and you wait long time periods in their waiting room, some of the nurses are extremely rude, the office isn't even run by Dr. C it is run by PAs whom seem to feel very important with a chip on their shoulders. I highly do not recommend this place. The PAs consider themselves actual doctors who are your care providers not Dr. C who is the ONLY doctor that actually works there!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

I initially had a visit with Dr C staff within intentions to change my Primary Dr 3 years ago, got treated , patient care was the same as in walk and talk on their way out so I came back to my Dr . Now 3 years later I wanted a second opinion on some back pain that goes and comes but apparently staff refused to see me. The office manager told me due to office policy THEIR patients are not allowed to leave Dr Covarrubias , go see another Dr and come back, we will never see you again!! Also told ME its Bad medical practice on my part and something about Obamacare which I don't have, escorted me out , also mentioned don't bother in checking out, I said not to worry! How unethical and bad practice on their part. The receptionist should have picked it up (I was still in the system )upon my appt call and told me? 30 mile drive for this treatment. Very sad.

Great Staff and Service!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Covarubbias' office for 4 years. Whether I'm seen by him or his PA's the service is always efficient yet thorough and attentive. Convenient to make appointments and quick turnaround to be seen. The staff is very warm, friendly and courteous. I am glad I made this choice.

Patient

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Office is horribly, always have to wait for 45 min or longer, they loss information, and are rude and of no help to the patients. The doctors are okay at thislocation but the nurses and front office personal suck.

Posted on November 15th, 2017