Dr. Balu Chandra Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Balu Chandra?

Very confident and persinable

Dr. Chandra is the best. He uses good judgment in not doing anything that is unnecessary for the patient but is cautious enough to administer excellent treatment and preventative measures for the well being of his patients. He has excellent bedside manner and I trust him explicitly.

EXCELLENT, CARING & HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Chandras for over 10 years. He goes above and beyond to help his patients. He is brutally honest and will not sugar coat what YOU as a patient need to do. I appreciate this and I ALWAYS know what is going on with my health. Other doctors have a don't tell philosophy.Yes, you will have to wait a while on a regular checkup visit. This is due to Dr Chandra allowing time to see urgent patients the next day. You need to ask yourself, do I want a doctor who will ALWAYS make time to see me when urgency happens? Or, do I just want to wait 2 months to see another specialist? If you have to wait, be patient and remember he is saving lives. I am one of those!

Two hour wait in waiting room for the second time

The second time this has happened....I took my 90 year old mother for her appointment and we waited 2 hours to be received by the nurse. During that time two other patients gave up and left. Not one word of apology from the staff. After being taken to the doctor's exam. room, we waited only 20 minutes more. After Dr. Chandra, who was very nice left, the girl (Kristina) at the desk was not helpful. She never looked up from her computer to acknowledge us. It seems that everywhere we go, people are so nice at the doctors offices, so I guess we've been spoiled. My mother was exhausted by the time we left, 3 hours later. We didn't complain there, but I felt we should let others know about our second experience.

This Doctor is a rude, nonm-caringegotistical person that will bully the person he is supposed to be taking care of. He was insulting because I wanted him to give me a second opinion and spoke in a degrading manner of my primary doctor and said that he might have " missed something". When I wanted to get another opinion concerniing the treatment he recommended, he had me blackballed from future treatment with his association.