Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Balvindar Sareen
Dr. Balvindar Sareen, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Liverpool, NY, with other offices in Fond Du Lac, WI and Syracuse, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sareen is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, Pilgrim Psychiatric Center and Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Balvindar Sareen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Sareen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Mercy Health System Corporation
Forest Hills Hospital
Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center
35 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Balvindar Sareen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Balvindar Sareen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liverpool, NY.