Dr. Balwinder M Singh Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Balwinder M Singh?

I'm not normally a person to leave reviews, but I was thoroughly pleased with my visit to this office. I normally stay away from urgent cares because of cost, atmosphere,and time. The office was comfortable, the staff was very friendly, and there was not a long wait. Dr. Singh had a great bedside manner, especially considering the fact that my son was embarrassed because he needed something checked in a private area. Dr. Singh took the time to ease his concerns and answer questions in a way that he could understand. I was pleasantly surprised that Dr. Singh can be used as a primary care physician through our insurance (Cigna Open Access) rather than having to pay the higher urgent care rate. We will definitely go back when we need medical care. Thanks Dr. Singh!

Dr. Balwinder M Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, VA.