Dr. Bambi L Gladfelter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bambi L Gladfelter?

Dr. Gladfelter is extremely knowledgeable and easy to understand. In my case, her diagnoses have always been correct. She takes time to be certain patient fully understands any issues of concern regarding medical care. I don't take this 5-star rating lightly. In my opinion, she's the BEST!

Dr. Gladfelter Exceeded Our Expectations!

My family has been searching for a family doctor for quite some time. We are particular about who we see and how many doctors are in the practice. Dr. Gladfelter has exceeded our expectations! She takes time with her patients and makes certain you understand the plan she outlines for you along with answering all of your questions. Dr. Gladfelter is very personable and by far the best doctor we have encountered!

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Gladfelter and her staff. I love the care they have provided me as an older person. The welcome at the front desk to the nursing staff to the doctor always makes you feel cared about. You matter as a patient!

My primary care doctor of 9years retired at the end of 2015. I never expected to locate another doctor with comparable genuine care for my well being.

TheBest!

New primary care doctor

After having the same primary care doctor for 20+ years, I was apprehensive about finding someone new. I am very happy to have found Dr. Gladfelter and immediately felt comfortable with her. I never feel rushed during an appointment and she shows genuine concern for all aspects of her patient's wellbeing.. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of new physician.

Completely satisfied

I have always appreciated the quality patient care I receive with Dr. Gladfelter. She takes the time to understand my concerns and discuss all issues with me. She listens, is very thorough, and never rushes through appointments.

Excellent!

Dr. Gladfelter and the Staff have been a real Blessing to me and my husband. We moved here to be closer to our Grandchildren and came with very complicated health problems! She is truly professional, knowledgeable, caring and is willing to take the time to understand and explain the direction we need to go to get answers!!! Also, the Staff absolutely echoes her in all of her distinctions to excellence!!! WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

I like my primary physician - Dr. Bambi L Gladfelter

I have had Dr. Gladfelter as my primary physician for over 2 years already. The overall feeling that I have about Dr. Gladfelter is: she cares about her patients very much. For example, whenever she finds out my test results were abnormal, she would ask her nurse to call me and schedule me an immediate visit at the same day. Plus, whenever I feel need to see her for my emergency problem, she would also schedule me an immediate visit. She also thoughtfully arranges all necessary medical needs for me when I need them such as referrals to other specialists and additional checking. She is a good doctor! I would very much like to recommend her to anybody who is looking for a primary physician.

Dr. Gladfelter cares for her patients and explains things well offering more than prescriptions to help you be your best.

What a Great Doctor!

I could not be more pleased with Dr. Gladfelter. She is truly a great doctor and a caring, compassionate person!

Been a patient for one year and am very pleased with Dr Gladfelter's care. Takes great concern in my health and well being. Offers variety of options for treatment; traditional and alternative. It's because of Dr Gladfelter that I quit smoking and altered my diet and exercise. Thanks Dr G for helping me become a healthier, happier me!