Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bambi L Hoefner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
She is very wise and knowledgeable! She does know what she's talking about! She's strong and if there's some thing wrong about your baby she will tell you! And let you know what you need to do! She's helping me on my baby's diet and her advices were wise and helpful! The stuff is nice and easy to make appointments! Highly recommend her!
Dr. Hofner as been great with my kids, she doesn't like to medicate the children inmediatelly, she runs as much test as possible at the office. The only complain would be that during two different conditions, we have to wait two weeks before she prescribed antibiotic, which in my opinion is way too much time when dealing with children. Like any other doctor in US, you may get in the room 2 minutes after arriving but you have to wait fo rthe doctor 20 to 40 minutes there, unless there's an emergency.
My children have since Dr. Hoefner Since my son was 7 months old (now 6yrs) and my daughter since birth (now 4. What ever the issue/sickness/questions I know I can trust Dr. Hoefner to give me the best options so that I an make the best choices for my children - and I just would not be able to trust anyone else as much as I trust her with the care of my two most favorite people. Also her staff is friendly, informed and very good at what they do. Shots are done quickly with as little stress and trauma to the kids as possible. I have recommended every mother I know to Dr. Hoefner and will do so for always. With all the Dr.'s available I feel blessed to have found her.
She has been my son's pediatrician since he came out of the hospital. He was 1.5 pounds and 8 inches, and needed a very special attentive Doctor and she has been the best most wonderful Doctor I have ever met. We are very lucky to have found her.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Bambi L Hoefner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid J Walburn Md, 3275 W Alabama St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bambi L Hoefner in this video.
Dr. Bambi L Hoefner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.