Dr. Bambi Nickelberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bambi Nickelberry?

She has taken western medicine to new levels integrating eastern and western to serve her patients. Thank you for your service

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Worst doctors visit experience ever

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. nickelberry is by far the worst doctor I have ever come across. She is by far the most smug Dr. I have ever encountered. She does not listen well and because she does not listen well she could potentially screw up the things that you need. For example I went to Dr. nickelberry's office in order to get a referral. Because she has such poor listening skills she would have sent me to a doctor that I did not request. I had to make it clear to her which doctor I was requesting at least 3 times even after I sat with her and told her the doctor I wanted the referral for. That's not the only thing that's wrong with her office. The service is very slow. It took her staff three days to send the referral through for an authorization. Why?? That doesn't make sense to me. Why wasn't the referral sent through the same day? I would never refer anyone to this "doctor". And I will never go back to this "doctor"ever again.

Posted on November 6th, 2017