Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bamidele A Ajayi has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Bamidele A Ajayi has the following 12 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bamidele A Ajayi - Posted on June 21st, 2018
Dr. Bamidele A Ajayi was incompassionate, dismissive, and unprofessional. He talked over every answer I tried to give. A sad addition to the psychiatric community. I would absolutely NOT recommend him under any circumstances. He was NO HELP when I needed it most. I was visibly distraught when I left his office, and he sent me into traffic.
Dr. Bamidele A Ajayi Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsBAMIDELE ANUOLUWA AJAYI MD, 5700 Executive Center Dr Ste 110, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Bamidele A Ajayi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.