Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Banafsheh M Moshiree Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Anyone know her current office? She's a very good doctor. I felt she could relate to me. Some other doctors can be a bit demeaning when talking about medical matters, but that has not been my experience with Dr Moshiree. I'm actually trying to find where she's moved on too, but have not been able to find it via any web search. I'm looked under dr Shae and Banafsheh. I'm on here trying to find her to no avail. I had postponed my checkup for long time now hoping she would come back, but I've had no such luck. I'm having a hard time relating to the other doctors in the clinic. The office waits can be very long, but I didn't mind it when you're waiting for a good thing(Dr Shae I mean). Now the office waits(sometimes 30-45min) are getting to me, I don't understand the other doctors accents and feel like I would get more empathy from my car mechanic. If anyone knows where the good doctor has moved on to PLEASE leave a post.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Hunterdon Medical Center
Dr. Banafsheh M Moshiree Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsE Carlyle Smith Jr Health Center, 801 Conover Dr, Grand Prairie, TX
Dr. Banafsheh M Moshiree Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.