Dr. Banafsheh M Moshiree Thomas Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Banafsheh M Moshiree Thomas?

Where is the good doc?

Anyone know her current office? She's a very good doctor. I felt she could relate to me. Some other doctors can be a bit demeaning when talking about medical matters, but that has not been my experience with Dr Moshiree. I'm actually trying to find where she's moved on too, but have not been able to find it via any web search. I'm looked under dr Shae and Banafsheh. I'm on here trying to find her to no avail. I had postponed my checkup for long time now hoping she would come back, but I've had no such luck. I'm having a hard time relating to the other doctors in the clinic. The office waits can be very long, but I didn't mind it when you're waiting for a good thing(Dr Shae I mean). Now the office waits(sometimes 30-45min) are getting to me, I don't understand the other doctors accents and feel like I would get more empathy from my car mechanic. If anyone knows where the good doctor has moved on to PLEASE leave a post.

Type 2 Diabetes