Dr. Bani A Sarma Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bani A Sarma?

Absolutely pathetic doctor

I'm in the middle of my pregnancy and I am having a nightmare of an experience with Dr. Sarma! She has NO knowledge on anything. She does not give any advice, spends less than 3 minutes with me each time, has not attended a single ultrasound, and takes NO interest in my pregnancy. I am discontinuing with her and will not recommend her to anyone.

Wonderful OBGYN

I have been going to Dr. Sarma for years. She is a nice person and a very good doctor. I have always had a positive experience at her office, as much as you can at a gyn. I send all my friends to her.

Very unprofessional. She dosen't have time for patients. It takes weeks to get appointment and then a mid wife attends you.In case of emergency, you are asked to see a mid wife.

Dr. Sarma is wonderful! I had both my pregnancies with her and was extremely satisfied. I have noticed her office staff to be not very friendly or helpful may be because they are extremely busy and also sometimes I have waited more than an hour for an appointment

Dr. Bani A Sarma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.