Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bankim H Dalal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 12
It seems that most people (myself included) write reviews to report a negative experience (by our interpretation). I felt compelled to write about my own very positive experience. I was referred to Dr. Dalal after sufferring increasingly severe diahrrea over a few weeks while oon vacation, and subsequent tests showed blood in my stool. i was able to get in to see him within a few days. i found him to be very patient and reassuring while I related my symptoms, and he was extremely gentle and concerned for my comfort during a preliminary office exam and diagnosis. He also gave me a prescription to relieve my symptoms pending the colonoscopy. He explained his findings and follow-up procedures to my husband and driver, and left written instructions. When symptoms unexpectedly returned a few weeks later, Dr. Dalal schedued an appointment for the very next day. For this and follow-up appointments Dr. Dalal has demonstrated the same level of concern and empathy. I have complete confidence in Dr. Dalal's experience, and patient care.
When medication failed to sedate me, Dr. Dalal insisted on conducting my endoscope by FORCING the scope down my throat to my stomach while a male nurse held me down on the bed. I was very painful, humiliating and intrusive and was not medically necessary! Afterwards, when I expressed how painful it had been and I was still very much in pain he responded to me "take some Tylenol"? I was discharged with NO discharge instructions and given 2 RX.'s. One of the RX. was $425 after insurance and the other I had no idea what it was for and why he gave it to me. I wouldn't take my DOG to this guy!
40 Years Experience
Goa Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Bankim H Dalal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBankim Hirachand Dalal Md, 1827 S Court St, Visalia, CA
Dr. Bankim H Dalal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.