Dr. Bannie Tabor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bannie Tabor?

Posted on February 29th, 2016

If I could have chosen any dr to save my son it would be Dr Tabor. Unfortunately he was not on call the weekend of my emergency. I had a very horrible experience with a dr named Aiyanna Anderson. She lacked compassion and also allowed me to hemmorage in severe pain for several hours. Please Dr Tabor take a close look at your colleges. She needs your, guidance, expertise, and prayers.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I used Dr Tabor with my son. My OB stated that if she could get me transferred to him, she would give my son a 25% chance of making it. He is 22 now. I could not have asked for a better dr for the rare condition. Dr Tabor was fantastic and kept me calm, he really cares about his patients and their babies - his attitude seemed to be that those were his babies too and he had to do everything possible to save them. There is no telling how many Bannie's there are running around because grateful parents chose to name their children after him. If you are having a high risk pregnancy, please do everything in your power to get Dr Tabor.

WONDERFUL!

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Dr. Tabor was/is a wonderful doctor. I was referred to him after losing my first born due to pre-term labor. He calmed my worries and did so much during the next two pregnancies to make sure my girls were not born early. I also absolutely LOVE his staff. I have moved to a different state now and planning on becoming pregnant again, wish I could live in TX just for the 9 months so I can have Dr. Tabor again. Just can't say enough about him.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I Couldnt Wish For A Better Doctor Than Him. Dr.Tabor Truley Is One Of The Best Doctors Ever!

Just Awesome!

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Tabor and his staff. I just wish that I didn't have to be pregnant to have to be his patient. He is an amazing Dr. and person. I was referred to him because of several miscarriages and preterm labor from my first pregnancy. My 1st was born at 32 weeks (not seen by Dr. Tabor), and we weren't successful for 13 years until we started seeing him. Since then, we have had 2 beautiful boys. One born at 35 weeks, and the last one at 37. My husband and I feel like we would have our boys if it weren't for Dr. Tabor. I feel like he is the reason I was able to stay pregnant for so long. In my opinion, there is not a better Dr. around!

Awesome doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2011

9 years ago, Dr. Tabor safely brought into this world my identical twin boys via C-section. Since my twin pregnancy was high risk, my OB-Gyn referred me to Dr. Tabor and immediately, he put me at ease. My husband and I will always be grateful that through Dr. Tabor's expertise and care, our twin boys were born healthy at 34 weeks, 6 days and never spent one day in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit! I highly recommend Dr. Tabor to any woman in need of high risk pregnancy care.

Thankful to have found this doctor!

Posted on November 6th, 2010

I saw Dr. Tabor because I was looking for a second opinion. I was informed that my pregnancy was possibly high risk. I suspected that my first doctor was misinforming me and misreading a level 2 sonogram. I was right. Dr. Tabor gave my the correct information and answers were thorough with any questions I had. I was informed he has a long wait time, but I got lucky and was able to schedule appt same day I was in contact with staff. He gave me peace of mind and I am thankful!

Posted on November 5th, 2010

HE DELIVER DTHREE OF MY BABIES

The Best

Posted on October 6th, 2010

You will not find a better doctor in this field.

I have confidence in Dr. Tabor

Posted on July 29th, 2009

I'm an extremly high risk pregnancy. Dr. Tabor put me at ease after a scary first visit with another OB/GYN. I know that my baby and I are in good hands. Dr. Tabor listened to my concerns and gave me options that other doctors wouldn't even condsider. Tomorrow I'm having genetic testing done. I'm very scared, mostly about the results. I truly feel that I am in good hands.

Posted on September 24th, 2017