Dr. Banny S Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Banny S Wong?

Initially hard to get scheduled, but once in, I received great care and follow-up.

Sincere and cares despite lateness

I was the last patient of the day. He was running late by about 45 minutes but popped in to apologize to me and my husband about midway through the wait in the midst of seeing another patient to let me know. When he finally got to me, I was rather surprised and impressed at his genuine interest in my complicated background and issues. He stayed well past closing time to explain to me what the testing involves. His desk staff was down to a lone soul by that point (she didn't seem too amused but was polite), but Dr. Wong said goodbye with a smile on his face and reassurance that he'd help me get to the bottom of it. When I saw him the next time, he was right on time and spent plenty of time explaining the diagnosis. I highly recommend him to anybody with a gastrointestinal problem. Just try not to be the last one in the day!

Wonderful doctor

I had something called collagenus colitis that was missed by my doctors back home. Dr. Wong made the diagnosis within 2 days of my arrival at Mayo Clinic, and I was doing so much better within a week of treatment. He's a really smart doctor who truly cares about what I was going through (terrible diarrhea for months!!). He takes the time to listen to me and to explain things to me. He also called me to make sure I'm doing better. No doubt one of the very best doctors out there.

Dr. Banny S Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.