More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Banumathy Subramanian has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Showing 4 of 4
She is one of our pediatrician doctors as the office. My daughter who is 4yrs old and had gotten so sick in Florida on vacation and passed out to her knees and was lathargic and vomiting for 3-4 hours straight. I called the office number and they gave me the doc on call which was Dr. Subramanian. Not only did she follow up with the ER docs at the hospital, she called the labs to find out the results and kept in contact with me through her cell phone and I must of called a dozen + more times to ask questions. For 4 days she got in touch with me everyday, several times in a day to follow up and talk with the docs I had seen here. We saw her in her office when we got home and she saw her immediately and called us 3 days later because she wa already back to health at this point. She had just called to see how she was. And this is the reason why Michigan has one of the best healthcare. She not only was there for me. She was there for me and my child and took the time from her 3 kids to help us out when sick and just out of the kindness of her heart. I cannot thank her enough of what she did. Might I add. the ER was completely wrong on my daughters diagnoses in Florida. Dr. Subramanian called the diagnoses right away.. Induced antibiotic bacterial colitis. Which she should have never been on. Once Dr. Subramanian told me how to treat it as she thought she got better within 2 days. God Bless Dr. Subramanian
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Banumathy Subramanian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMacomb Pediatric Associates, 29703 Hoover Rd Ste B, Warren, MI
Dr. Banumathy Subramanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.