Dr. Bao-Quoc La Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bao-Quoc La?

Posted on January 4th, 2016

He listens to his patients

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Friendly staff, knowledgeable staff and a caring doctor. A great combo for great service. I have recommended Dr. La to 2 of my close friends and now they have recommended him too. That says a lot.

Warm and welcoming experience

Posted on October 14th, 2015

This is my first child and I have never felt more at ease thanks to Dr. La and his staff. Nurse Donna is a joy and all of the ladies that work in the office are so courteous and warm! I love yall!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr La is a very good doctor indeed. His team is also caring and friendly

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

Dr. La has been my doctor for the past 5 years. He is great, does not rush you, answer all the questions your have and is really nice at the same time. Follows up with you when you have a problem/concern right away, He has called me back himself, or responded through his online portal. I recommend him to all my family and friends. He took care of me during my pregnancy, and delivered my child. It was a great experience! The office staff is also very pleasant. I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to see Dr. La, and I was actually able, a couple of times, to see him the very next day I called.

Highly recommended

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Excellent doctor! Great bedside manners, curteous staff. I highly recommend Dr. La to any woman seeking ob/gyn services.

patient

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Dr.La had delivered both my kids. He is kind and caring. This is my 3 rd pregnancy. I drive 45 mts now to see him but I just dont feel like going to other doctors. I tried couple of them. If the Dr is good the office staffs are horrible and vice versa. He contact you on line through his web site and if emergent he call you directly and let you know. They put all labs online which is very convenient. when you send him a message within couple of hours you get the reply which is awesome. I recommended most of my friends to him and they all love him and stick with him.

Posted on June 28th, 2012

The care is exceptional, Dr's competence inspired confidence. I felt like I received the best care I available.office manager is great

look no further!

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr. La has been my Ob/Gyn for over 4 years. As a newcomer to Houston 7 years ago, I had previoulsy consulted with 4 other doctors whom I wasn't very satisfied with. He is caring, listens and is overall very personable- as is his staff. I highly recommend him!

BEYOND AWESOME

Posted on February 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. La's for several years. After going through several doctors who turned out to be duds, I was apprehensive at my first visit with Dr. La but I had no reason to be. He is gentle, understanding and never rushes you. I recommend him to all my female friends.

Posted on January 25th, 2012

Dr. La and his staff are amazing! He delivered 2 of my children and even though we live an hour away now I still see him for my yearly visits. He's worth the drive! I just can't say enough good things about him. He is extremely kind and caring and his staff is equally wonderful. They know everyone by name and are always happy to see you and easy to talk to. I LOVE Dr. La and his entire staff and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great Dr!

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I love him and his staff. He even had tears in his eyes when I found out I had a miscarriage. He is very caring and takes time to talk to you.