Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bao T Pham has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Bao T Pham has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Bao T Pham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
This so-called pain management doctor saw me for 6 months he never said more than two words to me if and when he shows up usually 30 minutes late for his first patient of 50 in 4 hours in this case only 3 1/2 hours all he does is walk in your room with a open door sign the monthly prescriptions you receive and walk out without a word!! That is pain management!!! not! I went to his partner Dr. Flinchbaum and he cares he found out my real pain issue and addressed it! I am now recovering from my issues and hopefully I will be not needing pain management in the future thanks to Dr. Flinchbaum!! Sham on you Dr. Pham all for the power of money how can you control pain in a person you don't even know!! 50 patients in 4 hours in see malpractice in the near future for you! Get out while you can or switch to Dr. Flinchbaum and live!
I had a car accident and he sucked my insurance dry in only 6 weeks -$10,000! When the money ran out, he discharged saying that "there isn't anything else I can do." Finally got to another doctor and was being treated well...getting better finally. But wait it gets better, I got into another car accident, somehow he found out and called me to come back now that there is more money! He gives doctors a bad name. Avoid
26 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
National Rehabilitation Hospital
Dr. Bao T Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Spine Care, 6816 Southpoint Pkwy Ste 302, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bao T Pham in this video.
Dr. Bao T Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.